For the second year in a row, Redpoint Global is profiled as a Challenger in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs*. Being noted as a Challenger is yet another proof point that we are highly capable of executing our vision and that our vision is aligned with client business needs – while also inching ever so closely to the Leaders quadrant.
This year’s report is particularly relevant considering how the business world has changed since the beginning of the year. For many companies, a customer-centric approach underpinned by the freshest, most complete view of the customer– across many different touchpoints – is not just critical to success but, in many cases, necessary for survival.
Marketers are seeking solutions that meet their business needs today along with the adaptability to support new and innovative customer experiences in the future. That is exactly what we do.
Gartner’s Evaluation Process
For the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs, participating vendors were required to answer an extensive questionnaire, submit a recorded product demonstration, provide customer references, and hold a briefing with the analysts.
In total, Gartner evaluated 19 technology vendors across two dimensions (ability to execute and completeness of vision). Each dimension consisted of a number of criteria (e.g., overall viability, marketing strategy), which were weighted high, medium, or low.
Based on these criteria, the Gartner analysts scored and plotted the vendors on their widely used Magic Quadrant.
In this year’s Magic Quadrant, reference customers praised vendors’ overall product capabilities. As marketers deploy MMH solutions to address increasingly complex customer journeys and use cases, vendors that support marketing teams with a focus on customer success, technical support and simplifying usability can set themselves apart.
Redpoint’s Strengths Highlighted
Gartner specifically noted Redpoint’s ability to “facilitate powerful multichannel marketing efforts” with its rich feature set. Further, Redpoint was one of the only companies to be acknowledged for data management and identity resolution, which is a foundational component for executing multichannel marketing strategies. Redpoint’s “powerful machine learning” capabilities were also noted as strengths in this year’s report.
While Gartner does not endorse one company over another, they wrote that “enterprise B2B and B2C marketers seeking strong identity and data management, cloud-agnostic deployment, and advanced ML should consider Redpoint.”
Particularly for ambitious marketers, it is important to select a solution that supports differentiated customer experiences. Of the solutions evaluated in the 2020 report, Redpoint is the only company that offers all the following capabilities for enterprise users:
- Comprehensive data management solutions for obtaining a contextual understanding of each customer no matter where they are in the customer journey (a “Golden Record”),
- Automated machine learning for adapting to ever-changing customer needs in proper context,
- Intelligent orchestration for delivering messages and offer across all touchpoints and journeys,
- An open garden approach that leverages existing technology resources and last-mile delivery solutions,
- Flexible deployment options that enable companies to maintain their security perimeter around customer data, their most valuable asset.
While we are pleased to be favorably recognized in this year’s report, it is important to keep in mind that the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs is just one tool to research vendors. It is best to clearly define your business objectives, target metrics, required functionality, supported by specific use cases, and security requirements before doing a deep analysis of any one solution. It is also wise to cross-reference research and reviews to obtain a more complete understanding of competing options. We recommend you also consider: CDPi’s vendor comparison tool, the Gartner Peer Insights evaluations and OVUM’s Market Radar report to name a few.
* Gartner Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs, By Noah Elkin, Adam Sarner, Benjamin Bloom, Joseph Enever and Colin Reid, May 12, 2020. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publication, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as a statement of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Be in-the-know with all the latest customer engagement, data management, and Redpoint Global news by following us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
As we hunker down practicing safe social distancing, doing our part to flatten the curve and hopefully slow the spread of ...
A rushed greeting when you pass an acquaintance on the street is one of life’s common interactions we can all relate to – ...