Healthcare payers are focused on achieving common goals: growth, improving quality, lowering costs, and increasing member/patient satisfaction levels. With the onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic, these goals don’t change, but HOW you achieve them will likely be dramatically different this year.
Join Redpoint Global and Lucerna Health for the second webinar of our 3-part series. We will share what social distancing means for marketers during this year’s open enrollment cycle and the increasing importance of member navigation to high-performing providers.
Watch now to learn about:
- Impact of social distancing and other challenges on this year’s marketing campaigns
- COVID-19 potential impacts on healthcare providers and what that may mean for member navigation and healthcare engagement
- Capabilities needed to optimize personalized offer journeys in an increasingly digital marketplace
- What your peers are thinking about
Plus, we will look at these market imperatives to consider:
- How will consumers learn, shop and enroll this year?
- How are your peers preparing for this year’s open enrollment?
- How will your provider partners be impacted?