Learn How to Bridge Customer Strategy and Execution with Data-Driven Marketing
WELLESLEY HILLS, Mass. – Sept. 8, 2016 – Redpoint Global, a leading provider of data management and customer engagement technology, will join a guest speaker from Forrester Research, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world, for a Direct Marketing News webcast focusing on solutions for marketers to bridge the common gap between customer strategy and ability to execute, with the right personalization and context that customers prefer.
Webcast: Mind the Gap – Bridging Customer Strategy and Execution with Data-driven Marketing
Thursday, September 15, 2016, 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst serving B2C Marketing Professionals, Forrester Research
- Patrick Tripp, VP Product Strategy, Redpoint Global
Attendees will learn about data-driven approaches that marketing organizations can take to bridge the customer engagement gap, including:
- Research and insights from Forrester on common data challenges for enterprise marketing organizations
- How to leverage data, insight, and action cohesively to drive cross-channel customer engagement
- Customer examples and innovations that will help marketers address the data challenge
Marketers can register for this free Direct Marketing News webinar at:
About Redpoint Global Inc.
With Redpoint’s software platform, innovative companies are transforming their customer experiences across the enterprise and driving higher revenue. Redpoint’s solutions provide a remarkably uniﬁed, single point of control where all customer data is connected and every customer touchpoint intelligently orchestrated. Delivering more engaging customer experiences, highly personalized moments, relevant next-best actions, and tangible ROI – this is how leading marketers lead markets. To learn more, visit redpointglobal.com.