WELLESLEY HILLS, Mass. – October 13, 2016 – Redpoint Global, along with DMRS Group Inc., IBM, Adobe, and Selligent, will present a session at the Direct Marketing Association’s (DMA) annual event, &THEN16. The session will help marketers establish a cross-channel communication strategy to engage customers on the right channel with the right offer to attract, retain, and increase loyalty and revenue on Tuesday, October 18. Hear how experts overcome the gap in customer engagement with help from email, direct mail, and SMS, among others.
Redpoint will also be showcasing enhancements to the latest version of the Redpoint marketing platform, which enables marketers to more easily take control of all of their data and drive relevancy and effectiveness in highly coordinated cross-channel campaigns.
Redpoint Global will be exhibiting at this year’s show Oct. 16-18 at booth #1022.
When: Tuesday, October 18, 2016; 2:30-3:15 p.m. PST
- Adam DiTomasso, Solutions Architect, Redpoint
- Bernice Grossman, President, DMRS Group Inc.
- Jann Harrison, Senior Client Solutions Professional, IBM
- Ben Tepfer, Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
- Marco Piombo, Solution Consultant, Selligent
- Learn how to establish a cross-channel communication strategy to engage customers
- Learn how to reach customers on the right channel with the right offer to attract, retain, and increase loyalty and revenue
- Hear how experts overcome the challenge marketers have with the customer engagement gap with help from e-mail, direct mail, and SMS, among others
Session Location: Room 409B, &THEN16, LA Live and LA Convention Center: 1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California 90015
Redpoint Global Booth: #1022, &THEN16, LA Live and LA Convention Center: 1201 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, California 90015
About Redpoint Global Inc.
With Redpoint’s software platform, innovative companies are transforming their customer experiences across the enterprise and driving higher revenue. Redpoint’s solutions provide a remarkably uniﬁed, single point of control where all customer data is connected and every customer touchpoint intelligently orchestrated. Delivering more engaging customer experiences, highly personalized moments, relevant next-best actions, and tangible ROI – this is how leading marketers lead markets. To learn more, visit redpointglobal.com.