Wellesley Hills, Mass. – September 29, 2014 – Redpoint Global Inc. (www.redpointglobal.com), the digital marketing and data management software company, announced today that it has added five partners to the growing roster that utilizes the company’s data management and marketing campaign management platforms. The momentum is indicative of market response to Redpoint’s data-driven solutions for modern marketers who understand the importance of data and who depend on data quality to accelerate their success.
Redpoint’s new partners, which represent a diverse group of data management and marketing service providers, will utilize the Redpoint Data Management™ and Convergent Marketing Platform™ to power the campaigns they build and run for their customers.
“Redpoint is committed to our partners’ success and to their customers’ success,” said Mike Berry, vice president of business development at Redpoint Global. “Our products are architected to deliver cost-effective solutions that our partners can use to deliver sophisticated and reliable programs for their own clients. Our broad functionality and the level of collaboration and support we provide to our partners is what makes these relationships successful for all of us.”
Redpoint Global’s new partners include a mix of domestic and international organizations:
- Ansira is a U.S.-based customer engagement agency known for leveraging customer intelligence to create smart programs and generate real ROI through their data-driven approach. To learn more, visit www.ansira.com.
- Experiom, a U.S.-based digital marketing services provider, turned to Redpoint Global to help make their big data projects more effective, providing real, measurable solutions that deliver clear bottom line results. To learn more, visit www.experiom.com.
- Results Driven Marketing, based in the U.S., is dedicated to delivering targeted data-driven marketing programs that continuously produce measurable ROI and proven results. To learn more, visit www.resultsdm.com.
- Sequentis, based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is a marketing technology consulting firm with a focus on enhancing loyalty and revenue through better customer engagement. To learn more, visit www.sequentisconsulting.com.
- WebbMason, a U.S.-based marketing services provider and one of the fastest-growing integrated marketing solutions and services organizations, helps marketers and operations professionals manage brand consistency, streamline processes and save money through a combination of industry expertise, technology innovation and superior customer service. To learn more, visit www.webbmason.com.
“Redpoint’s platform will allow us to quickly and easily bring data together from disparate sources, structured and unstructured, to create a consolidated view for our clients,” commented Kelly Jo Sands, vice president, Data Solutions at Ansira. “Activating this data through the platform’s integrated connectors provides further opportunities for activation, retention and growth across the customer lifecycle. The Redpoint Platform is multi-tenant, reliable and flexible, thus allowing us to offer our clients another leading CRM platform for customer engagement.”
Tony Cox, managing principal at Experiom, added, “Becoming a Redpoint partner means accessing the best-in-class Redpoint products that fit well with Experiom’s heritage and will be the backbone of our Big Data as a Service (BDaaS) offering. Redpoint Data Management provides excellent value-added features for data quality and hygiene, ETL, customer data integration and cross-matching, which sets us apart from our competition and allows us to efficiently provide built-in core services to our clients at a price point well below traditional MSPs.”
Redpoint recently was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management, Q3 2014 report from Forrester Research, Inc. The report called out Redpoint’s Convergent Marketing Platform for its strong data capabilities and satisfied references. To download the full report, visit: https://www.redpointglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Forrester-CCCM-0814.pdf.
About Redpoint Global
With Redpoint’s software platform, innovative companies are transforming their customer experiences across the enterprise and driving higher revenue. Redpoint’s solutions provide a remarkably uniﬁed, single point of control where all customer data is connected and every customer touchpoint intelligently orchestrated. Delivering more engaging customer experiences, highly personalized moments, relevant next-best actions, and tangible ROI – this is how leading marketers lead markets. To learn more, visit redpointglobal.com.
Social media tags: @RedPointGlobal, #DataQuality, #BigData, #omnichannel