WELLESLEY HILLS, Mass. – May 15, 2017 – RedPoint Global, a leading provider of data management and customer engagement technology, today announced it will present a session with retail chain Monro Muffler Brake, as well as participate in a real-time focused workshop with leading customer engagement agency VeraCentra at CRMC 2017.
RedPoint Global offers solutions that enable retailers to hyper-personalize the consumer experience while generating a strong marketing ROI through higher revenue and lower costs. RedPoint’s retail customers include Monro Muffler Brake (one of the fastest growing and most profitable companies on the NASDAQ), 2nd Time Around, Keurig Green Mountain, Talbots, and Rite Aid Corporation, among others. With RedPoint, retailers can plan, create, and execute precise, one-to-one interactions with customers across all marketing channels.
RedPoint Global will be exhibiting at this year’s show, June 7-9, in the Grand Foyer on the Second Floor.
Session: Next Generation Customer Engagement through Artificial Intelligence and New Advancements in Retail Marketing Technology
Thursday, June 8, 2017: 11:10 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Patrick Tripp, VP of Product Strategy at RedPoint
Tom Tracy, SVP, Marketing at Monro Muffler Brake
Dr. Eric Nyberg, Chief Data Scientist at Cognistx
Attendees will learn:
- Why traditional forms of segmentation-based marketing don’t go far enough to aid in building a true, 1:1 relationship.
- How Monro created a proprietary customer engagement platform that combines a comprehensive CRM strategy with artificial intelligence (AI) to deliver a next-generation customer-facing mobile application.
- How Monro’s customer centric strategy delivers functionality to store all vehicle service related details.
- Other key strategies, including presenting relevant personalized content and easy to schedule appointments, smart offers, reminders, and surveys.
CRMC 2017, Hilton Chicago, Chicago, IL – Second Floor; Grand Ballroom
RedPoint also will be participating in a workshop with leading customer engagement agency VeraCentra on achieving customer engagement agility in a real-time world.
Workshop: Achieving Customer Engagement Agility in a Real-time World
Wednesday, June 7, 2017: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Patrick Tripp, VP of Product Strategy at RedPoint Global
Attendees will learn:
- How to define your customer expectations and assess your company’s ability to deliver on them.
- The types of technology solutions available today, so you can define what you need to fill your gaps.
- How to identify the actionable steps needed to reshape your marketing team and leverage new technology tools.
- Critical capabilities missing from your marketing ecosystem and a plan of action to fill the gaps.
CRMC 2017, Hilton Chicago, Chicago, IL – Third Floor; Boulevard B
About RedPoint Global Inc.
RedPoint Global provides market-leading data management and customer engagement technology that empowers organizations to optimize customer value and deliver their brand promise with high contextual relevance across all touchpoints. The RedPoint Customer Engagement Hub delivers a unified view of each customer, in-line analytics to determine next-best actions, and intelligent orchestration to personalize engagement across the enterprise. Leading companies of all sizes trust the RedPoint Customer Engagement Hub to power their customer engagement strategy and actuate profitable revenue growth. For more information, visit www.redpointglobal.com.