WELLESLEY HILLS, Mass. – October 6, 2016 – Redpoint Global, a leading provider of data management and customer engagement technology, will participate in a Database Trends and Applications (DBTA) roundtable webcast, focusing on new data management technologies and techniques for meeting the speed and scalability requirements of modern applications.
Free DBTA Webcast: Supporting Modern Applications: Data Management for Speed & Scale
Thursday, October 13, 2016, 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT
Redpoint Global will participate in a panel discussing how organizations can overcome the challenge of supporting business applications that continue to grow more sophisticated every day. From high-volume transactions, to the analytical processing of new data sources and types, modern applications require speed, scalability, and flexibility – on commodity hardware or in the cloud.
- Learn about the new data management technologies and techniques for meeting the speed and scalability requirements of modern applications.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the key solutions and best practices for modernizing, streamlining and accelerating data management processes for success in the real world.
- George Corugedo, Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder, Redpoint Global
- Chuck Wenner, Sr. Director Global Technology, Unified Compute Platform, Hitachi Data Systems
- Brian Bulkowski, Co-Founder & CTO, Aerospike
About Redpoint Global Inc.
With Redpoint’s software platform, innovative companies are transforming their customer experiences across the enterprise and driving higher revenue. Redpoint’s solutions provide a remarkably uniﬁed, single point of control where all customer data is connected and every customer touchpoint intelligently orchestrated. Delivering more engaging customer experiences, highly personalized moments, relevant next-best actions, and tangible ROI – this is how leading marketers lead markets. To learn more, visit redpointglobal.com.