WELLESLEY HILLS, Mass. – October 17, 2016 – RedPoint Global, a leading provider of data management and customer engagement technology, today announced a webinar featuring Jake Dolezal, practice lead at McKnight Consulting Group Global Services, who will share his research into the performance of data quality and data management workloads on Hadoop clusters.
What: Webinar with Q&A featuring MCG Global Services on Data Management, sponsored by RedPoint Global
When: Thursday, October 20, 2016, noon ET/ 9 a.m. PT; 60 minutes including Q&A
Why: As businesses clamor to capture all data possible and harness it as a revenue driver, the challenge is bringing the data together – and companies that can capture and harness this data can benefit accordingly. When it comes to data management in Hadoop, the architecture foundation makes all the difference for performance. The Practice Lead at MCG Global Services will discuss a YARN-based approach to data management and outline highly effective IT resource utilization techniques to achieve extreme agility for organizations and performance gains in Hadoop.
• Learn an effective method for democratizing data access and business intelligence
• Understand what it takes to break through the traditional trade-offs in managing big data and achieve both agility and performance without the use of code-based languages like Spark or MapReduce
• Discover how to achieve performance in Hadoop that is 5.5x faster than Spark and 19x faster than MapReduce
• How to manage complex, high-volume data with identity and entity resolution in the most demanding applications, such as customer data quality
All attendees will receive a free copy of the report “Hadoop Data Integration Benchmark,” published by MCG Global Services.
• Jake Dolezal, Practice Lead, McKnight Consulting Group Global Services
• Todd Hinton, Vice President of Product Strategy, RedPoint Global
About RedPoint Global Inc.
RedPoint Global offers a comprehensive set of world-class ETL, data quality, and data integration applications that operate in and across both traditional and Hadoop 2.0/YARN environments. The company also offers data-driven customer engagement solutions that help companies derive insights from customer behaviors and create consistent, relevant, and precise messaging across any and all channels. All RedPoint applications offer a unique visual user interface that eliminates the need for programming skills, allowing enterprises to utilize all data to achieve their strategic business goals. For more information, visit www.redpointglobal.com or email: email@example.com.