Marketing organizations are often limited in their ability to progress marketing tactics from single channel to cross-channel and real-time customer engagement. While marketing organizations might have a robust customer engagement strategy in place, often times there is a gap between their strategy and their ability to execute, with the right personalization and context that customers prefer. Over 62 percent of customers are always-on and readily addressable, but marketers aren’t implementing the right strategies to reach them.
Redpoint Global’s new eBook discusses data-driven marketing tactics that can help marketers mind the gap – bridging customer strategy and ability to execute, with the right personalization and context that customers prefer. Some of the key tactics include:
- Automate data quality: Data quality informs all aspects of customer strategy and operational execution. It’s your #1 priority.
- Data-driven personalization: Pivot personalization from a manual effort to an automated real-time interaction, triggered by data
- Identity resolution: Expose full-funnel visibility on customer engagement- from unknown prospect to loyal customer
- Adaptive learning: Leverage a library of click and run models- allowing marketers to tap into their inner data scientist
- Role-based marketing experiences: Interactive role-based marketing experiences that empower decisions at all levels of marketing
- Leverage an open and connected ecosystem: Take advantage of new and emerging customer channels that demand a flexible, open engagement model for best of breed innovation