- Feb 22, 2022 11:00 AM
At Redpoint Global we understand that teams change and grow and there is a need for training to help new employees to come up to speed on Redpoint products quickly or that existing team members may want a refresher, The online OnDemand training does go a long way in teaching the basics though it is a solitary process with minimal interaction.
Open classes are two-day courses that offer Redpoint customers training with a live instructor using our V-Lab virtual environment. This enhances the training process through live interaction and discussion. Students of other Redpoint customers will be in attendance so discussions will focus on general adoption and use cases.
- Remote Training via Zoom
- Class hours: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET (Dates noted below)
- Completion of OnDemand Redpoint Basics Workshop is a pre-requisite to attending the live class
- Included with Training Class:
- Access to OnDemand content for the Redpoint module the training class is targeting until a week after class
- Access to a virtual environment (V-Lab) to practice the concepts of the product
- Please test firewalls prior to class start to ensure that a Zoom meeting will be able to be reached through your PC
Price Per Seat: $800/student
Class Max = 8 students
Contact Bonnie Bradford at [email protected] to register for the class.
‒ February 22 – 23, 2022
‒ May 17 – 18, 2022
‒ August 9 – 10, 2022
‒ November 15 – 16, 2022
Redpoint Data Management:
‒ January 18 – 19, 2022
‒ April 12 – 13, 2022
‒ July 19 – 20, 2022
‒ October 18 – 19, 2022