Enterprise organizations are often limited in their ability to progress marketing tactics from single channel to cross-channel and real-time customer engagement. While marketing organizations might have a robust customer engagement strategy in place, often times there is a gap between their strategy and their ability to execute, with the right personalization and context that customers prefer. Often times this chasm is all about the data. How can we get access to the data and bring all of the data sources together? What insights can the data help us glean? What actions can we take as a result? How do we learn from the process?
Redpoint is laser focused on optimizing customer engagement with a data-driven approach to marketing. Today at the Customer Experience Exchange Travel and Hospitality conference, I am pleased to announce new enhancements to the Redpoint Convergent Marketing Platform that include:
- Real-time triggered and transactional messages – Redpoint introduces listening activities to campaign design so that users can send timely and contextual communications to consumers that drive higher conversion rates.
- Analytical models for the modern marketer – Marketers can choose from a library of predictive models and scorecards, allowing for real-time optimization of offers, segmentation, scoring, and more effective targeting.
Enhanced Marketing Experience
- Interactive marketing dashboards – With a few clicks marketers can now create custom dashboards that incorporate data from any internal or external data source, such as campaign performance data and websites like weather.com.
- Adaptive marketing interface – Users can now leverage various marketing roles, define new roles, and manage appropriate campaigns, approvals, tasks, content, and generate insights with greater efficiency.
Redpoint’s Interactive Marketing Dashboard
Open Marketing Platform
- New channels and ad tech – Marketers can connect to any open channel like gaming, IoT devices, appliances, vehicles, ad tech, and cloud-based services like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Additional channel enhancements include SparkPost, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Tailored Audiences (in beta), and Twilio SMS.
- Expanded database options – Redpoint has also enhanced its extensive database options with support for the SAP HANA high performance in-memory database.
Look for more data-driven marketing enhancements from Redpoint later this year. We are just scratching the surface of what’s possible with data science, real-time marketing, ad tech, and the Internet of Things. What do you want to see?