As 2015 came to a close, we embarked on a new year with great optimism for the world of marketing. Over eggnog last week, I came up with some predictions for 2016. Any here you agree with? Have any of your own?
1. Scott Brinker will add 2,500 more companies to the Marketing Technology Landscape Supergraphic.
2. Customers will finally admit they actually do love duplicate mailings.
3. Every marketing cloud gets built on a single source code – billions are saved in martech integration services – marketers celebrate with a killer party!
4. Marketers will realize they don’t need a unified customer profile after all. The products just sell themselves!
5. Cute cat pictures will dominate online marketing – AGAIN.